Set-Up Instructions: Windows XP
Starting the New Connection Wizard...
With Start Menu in Windows XP Mode:
- Click Start then Control Panel
- Under "Pick a category", double-click Network and Internet Connections.
- Under "Pick a task", click Set-up or change your Internet connection
- Click the Set-up button to open the New Connection Wizard. Skip to Step 5 below.
With Start Menu in Classic Mode:
- Click Start then Settings then Network Connections
- Click Create a new connection to open the New Connection Wizard. Skip to Step 5 below.
- Click Next on the Welcome to the New Connection Wizard screen.
- Select Connect to the Internet. Click Next.
- Select Set up my connection manually. Click Next.
- Select Connect using a dial-up modem. Click Next.
- For the ISP Name type Tellurian Networks.
IMPORTANT! The phone number displayed below is an example only, please click here to find an access number that is a local non-toll number for you.
- Enter the access number Tellurian Networks has provided you and click Next.
- Enter your Username and Password. The three check boxes below are all optional. Check the ones that you would like to apply to your Tellurian Networks connection. Click Next.
- Check Add a shortcut to this connection to my desktop. Click Finish to create the connection.
- There will now be an icon on your desktop for Tellurian Networks. It will look like this:
- When you want to connect, double-click the Tellurian Networks icon. Click the Dial button to begin connecting.
Adding Alternate Phone Numbers
IMPORTANT! The phone numbers displayed below are examples only, please click here to find access numbers that are local non-toll numbers for you.
- Double-click the Tellurian Networks icon on the desktop, click the "Properties" button, and then click the "Alternates" button in the "Phone Number section of the "Tellurian Networks Properties" window.
- In the "Alternate Phone Numbers" window, click the "Add" button.
- Enter the alternate phone number in the "Phone number" field. You can optionally add a comment tin the "Comment" field. Click "OK" to save.
- Click "OK" to close the "Alternate Phone Numbers" window, then click "OK" to save and close the "Tellurian Networks Properties" window.